Trampolining is often promoted as one of the best and most effective exercises you can do!
NASA believes that "rebound exercise is the most efficient, effective form of exercise yet devised by man". Trampolining is a low-impact workout that tones muscles and improves co-ordination. It is better than running and twice the fun.
What are the specific benefits:
- Stimulates your metabolism.
- Increases oxygen capacity.
- Improves your sense of balance.
- Increases oxygen circulation to tissues.
- Improves the circulation of the lymph through the lymph glands
- Strengthens the heart (Cardiovascular health)
- Increases energy and sense of vitality
- Firms and tones the muscles